Normally I don't do Tags, but this morning I thought...why the heck not?! A little bit a fun to be had.
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things
Alright...13 Things About Me.
1) My real name is Danielle Dibley, not Dara Black.
2) I actually live in Moorhead, Minnesota...though I used to live in Fargo, North Dakota (where Obsidian Farm racing is located)
3) I own NO animals, but I am co-caretaker of a Border Collie x Pitbull mix named Eli.
4) Deer are actually my favorite animal, followed closely by horses.
5) My favorite colors are black, red, silver, white, blue, and deep royal purple.
6) I have been arrested but never jailed. (I was arrested for taking a hit list to school).
7) I am five years clean from drugs (my last use was when I was 19, and I had been doing drugs since I was 15).
8) I LOVE dark fantasy reads, or fantasy in general. My favorite author is Brent Weeks (author of the Night Angel trilogy), and my FAVORITE series of books is the Dragonlance novels (kind of a side branch of the D&D game)
9) I am an artist and a writer; I generally write fantasy, some romance (depends on my mood), and horror stories. I also write poems and lyrics.
10) I am a back up vocalist for a metal band that I created with my best friend Dustin and my boyfriend Westley.
11) I LOVE HEAVY METAL. I am a metalhead, born and raised and true. If I listed my favorite bands this journal would get looooong really fast.
12) and if you had not guessed it already, I am gothic...although I view this more as a stereotype, I like to say that I am myself...which happens to be a bit dark and morbid.
13) and lastly, I am a Christian. I used to be an atheist...and before I became a Christian I was Satanist.
13 Questions To Me From Forbidden-Hanyou.
1. Horror or Romance? Why?Horror. Something I can relate to...most romance novels or movies or whatever give unrealistic views of love and romance and blah blah blah. Although I will write the occasional romance story, but I use real life experiences to write them.
2. Favorite song?Oh God...you had to ask. I don't have a #1 favorite...there are a TON I would say are my favorites. From a musical standpoint, Walk With Me In Hell by Lamb of God is one of my all time favorite metal songs (the lyrics I could care less about). The orchestration of this song BLOWS me away, from a heavy metal stand point it is BRILLIANT. Favorite song for lyrics and music...hmmm...Helpless Hope by Demon Hunter (a Christian metal band).
3. What element are you? (Fire, Water, etc)I have no clue. If I had to choose one, I'd say fire.
4. What personality trait describes you?Compassionate. Because of what has been done FOR me, I find it a blessing to show compassion and grace to those who don't deserve it.
5. What is your favorite video/computer game? Why?Black Ops 2. It helps me get my aggression out and it challenges me to play as good as the pros.
6. What is your favorite animal? Why?Deer. They are elegant, graceful, and just BEAUTIFUL. My dream is to one day actually own a whitetail doe, and keep her in my house as my pet. Which people do! If you ever want to see just how friendly a doe is, go to youtube and search pet whitetail deer. Your heart will MELT.
7. What is your favorite Music Artist/Band?Heavy metal in various styles. I actually enjoy a lot of bands, so I will name a couple. Demon Hunter is my #1, followed by RED (both Christian bands), then we have Godsmack, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Breaking Benjamin in the non-Christian-like category.
8. What is your favorite season? Why?Fall. The changing of the seasons...it signals the arrival of winter, and also the hunting season.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?Mongolia. I went on a mission trip for 56 days to Mongolia a year ago and I fell in love with the country and its people. They are nomadic, simplistic people with the BEST hospitality I've ever seen. When I left, I cried, because I felt like I was leaving part of my family behind.
10. What do you fear the most and why?I fear rejection by people. And the reason why is because I've been rejected so much in my life, for one reason or another. I've been rejected because I wouldn't "put out", I've been rejected because I'm not good enough, I've been rejected because I'm not good looking enough, I've been rejected because I lack working skills...the list goes on. I fear it the most, which is silly because I am my own person and no earthly source should dictate who I am or who I should be.
11. What is a secret you have NEVER told anyone? (doesn't have to be too detailed)Hmm. Most of the people in my life know about my secrets. Most of you don't know me, so I'll share one that doesn't bother me if you know. I LOVE horsemeat. I ate it in Mongolia (yes they eat horses over there, which is odd because the horse is their most sacred animal), and it was the BEST meat I've EVER had.
12. Japanese or Chinese, and why?Hmmm...Japanese. Why? Simple: martial arts. And flipping AMAZING food.
13. Do you like anime?Never got into it much. I've watched Attack on Titan a bit, Black Butler, and some others.
Okay...13 Questions for YOU, fellow Tagsters.
1) How many siblings do you have?
2) Favorite colors...and why.
3) Any pets?
4) Favorite movie?
5) Favorite music genre? Why?
6) Favorite band or group? Why?
7) If you could sum your life up in one sentence, what would it be?
8) Favorite meal.
9) Favorite family tradition. If none, what is one you want to create?
10) Star Wars: Dark Side or Light Side?
11) Marvel or DC Comics? Why?
12) Favorite Season? Why?
13) One personality trait that describes you.
Wow. Okay...HAVE FUN EVERYONE.